Why Timi Dakolo doesn’t make N10million per show – Kemi Olunloyo
In reaction to the N10million Timi Dakolo and wife Busola Dakolo are demanding from Biodun Fatoyinbo, Kemi Olunloyo has given reasons why the singer doesn’t make such money per show as claimed by him.
News broke out few days ago that Busola Dakolo, through her lawyer, is demanding an apology from Fatoyinbo which they want published in newspapers.
They are also requesting for N10million from the COZA pastor to cover Busola’s legal fees.
This sparked an outrage on social media by users who feel the whole rape allegation was just an avenue for Timi Dakolo and his wife to extort money from the pastor.
In reaction, Timi Dakolo shared a video showing him debunking the claims. According to him, N10million is not even up to the amount he makes as a singer from shows each weekend.
He also used the opportunity to slam his critics saying “Nigerians do not have sense”.
Reacting to his claims, Kemi Olunloyo who has been a private investigator in the rape allegation by Busola Dakolo against Fatoyinbo, labeled his claim as false.
Given reasons, Kemi Olunloyo shared on social media:
“As an investigative Journalist, I do a thorough job investigating people with FACTS! Lies is what ruined Nigeria. On this N10M @timidakolotold Punch he makes in a weekend:
1. Timi doesn’t have a best selling album
2. No best selling song
3. Nobody calls Timi for shows and will pay him more than N1m
4. His brand ambassador deal with landwey is worth N2M a year
5. Records I searched reveal Timi owns a mortgaged house at 8, eMac Oroki street in Gbola Salami Estate, Agungi, Lagos in the Lekki axis. He cant afford to even pay so he got a tenant who lives in the duplex with him.
6. My Auto sales and FRSC Road worthiness search shows Timi and wife own 2 cars: An old 2003 range rover worth N3.5M and a Chevrolet worth N3M”
“Timi is not even worth 50 million naira. His lawyer Pelumi a trouble maker in his university Student Union days and has lost every single case he’s done. Pelumi is supposed to be Pro Bono meaning all legal services are FREE. The attempt to resort to Blackmail and Extortion of N10M saying it’s the cost of running media adverts of some imaginary apology @busoladakolo thinks @biodunfatoyinbo will give her is purely a SCAM! Timi why not wait till the police report comes in for the criminal case before jumping into a civil case and calling Nigerians “senseless” in the Daily Post?”