The 2021 (season 6) edition of Big Brother Naija (BBNaija) reality show started last night (Saturday 24th July, 2021) and the host, Ebuka Obi-Uchendu introduced the first 11 housemates who are all males.
The female contestants were introduced tonight and here is a list of female housemates that made it into the house:
1. Angel – It’s ladies night and the first lady to enter #BBNaija Shine Ya Eye is Angel. Adorned with 11 tattoos, Angel says that what you give is what you get.
2. Peace – The 13th Housemate to enter Biggie’s House is Peace. She has a simple strategy for #BBNaija; have fun, stay in the game and win in the end.
Read Also: Actress, Etinosa acquires a home in Lagos
3. Jackie B – Jackie B is the 14th Housemate to enter #BBNaija Shine Ya Eye. Her strategy is to stay 10 steps ahead of her fellow Housemates.
4. Tega – Housemate number 15 to enter the #BBNaija House is Tega. She says she has found the perfect balance between being calm and being hot-headed.
5. ARIN – Arin joins this year’s #BBNaija as the 16th Housemate. This boss babe is an economist who says she is spice and doesn’t need to do anything extra.
6. Maria – Maria joins #BBNaija Shine Ya Eye as the 17th Housemate. Air hostess-turned-realtor plans to spice things up by making all the boys fall in love with her.
7. Liquorose – #BBNaija Housemate number 18 is Liquorose. She’s a content creator who admits she can be dramatic without realising it.
8. Beatrice – The 19th Housemate to enter #BBNaija Shine Ya Eye is Beatrice. You will not catch this model fighting for food, a man or what rightfully belongs to her.
9. Princess – Princess is the 20th Housemate to enter Biggie’s House. The taxi driver insists no one will take advantage of her as she has seen it all in the streets.
10.Saskay – Saskay enters #BBNaija Shine Ya Eye as the 21st Housemate. She is bringing good content to the table for her stay in Biggie’s House.
11. Nini: The last #BBNaija Housemate to enter Biggie’s House is Nini. She is a fashion model and economist who is keen to try out new things and feels this experience will help her face challenges.
The #BBNaija Shine Ya Eye ladies are in the House.
This prank the guys played sha, do you think it will affect the ladies?
Also, Follow us For more updates follow us Instagram on wotzup.ng