Miss Nigeria Universe, Emelda recounts her near-death experience (Photos)
Emelda, Miss Nigeria Universe, took to Instagram page to narrate how she would have died after her generator broke down and caught fire.
Furthermore, she shares photos of her generator and captioned it:
Read Also: Biafra leader tests positive for Coronavirus
“NIGERIA I hail thee,
LAGOS state, I hail thee ooo,
EKEDC come and see.
—————————————————————- Generator completely burnt because ,NO LIGHT!
Generator is overworked, because we are
preserving perishable items that were stocked for this period.
It’s crazy how a country like Nigeria cannot generate enough power for her citizens neither
can they find a way to compensate us this “Lockdown” period.
Just 3 states are on complete lock down, yet the welfare and sanity of the people don’t matter to you guys in power. ————————————————————————
This is exactly what @adaameh was frantically talking about yesterday on @instablog9ja
One day this wickedness would end and all you underserving leaders would exist no more. ——————————————————————
I thank God for preserving our lives and house (where would we have been this period?).
It could have been worse, as we were indoor, didn’t know the entire street has been filled with smoke coming from our house.”
Check the generator photos below: