A Nigerian Man known as Chidiebere Christopher Nwoke, died after bitten by a snake.
The incident happened on his farm in Umuahia, Abia state capital on Friday February 6th.
Read Also: Thunder kills 17 cows in Osun
According to eyewitness, Nwoke was weeding his farm with his brother when the incident happened.
Furthermore, they said he unknowingly inflicted a machete cut on a dangerous viper snake known as “AJUALA”. The snake bit him on his left hand and the swelling of the hand.
Instead of taking him to a hospital, his kinsmen rushed him to an anti poison native doctor who gave him some herbal drugs to stabilize him but the drugs didn’t help him.