Ghanaian Instagram slay queen dies after guy poisoned her drink
Naa Dromor Adjei, a popular Ghanaian Instagram slay queen has been poisoned to death by a guy.
GHbase reports that the slay queen went on a date with a guy who added drug to her drink to sedate her.
Unfortunately for Naa Dromor Adjei, the drug made her have cardiac arrest. She was rushed to a hospital but died after arriving because oxygen was cut off from her brain due to the drug.
A screenshot shared by her friend reads:
“This friend allegedly put some sort of sedative drug into Naa’s drink which caused her to go into cardiac arrest. There was a delay in getting Naa adequate medical care and it is unknown how long she went without oxygen to the brain. As a result, all brain activity stopped”.