#Coronavirus: List of markets shut down by Lagos State Government
The List of markets to be closed today by Lagos State Government to fight coronavirus are listed below.
However, they are closing markets because they do not sell essential products like food items and medical supplies.
Also, the date of opening is not made known to the public.
1. GSM village, Airport road, Ikeja.
2. Mandilaz market in Lagos island.
3. Oluwole market in Lagos island.
4. Ogba market.
5. Ladipo Market.
6. Arena market oshodi.
7. Oshodi market.
8. Lawason market.
9. Kantangua market.
10. Alaba international market.
11. Trade fair market.
12. Igando market, Alimosho, Abule-egba.
13. Ebute ero market.
14. Computer village, Ikeja.
15. Balogun market in Lagos island.
17. Agege market